Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 298

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Mar 2005
      Location
      Texan Back in Texas!
      Posts
      675
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 3rdgeneration View Post
      Thanks, yeah I went ahead and milled the inner diameter of the plate an additional .060" and it fit just fine. You are right, wilwood should adjust the kit for the explorer rearend. I think there is enough hobbyists utilizing the explorer rearend for projects to make it worth while. I appreciate your help on this matter.
      What are your thoughts on the plates, I just left them off as they are not needed as a retainer on the 8.8 and they did not seem to provide greater strength of rigidity but now you have me thinking. Do I need to mill then down and install or just leave them off?

      1965 Falcon Hardtop

      However long you think your project will take, double it and you might be halfway right.

      Build Thread: https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...847#post798847





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com