Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 298

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Location
      san diego
      Posts
      5,101
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 63comet View Post
      Great job so far. I'm going to follow this build, I am currently working on a 63.5 comet s22 hardtop.(almost the same car). I'd like to go with a 17 x 8 front and 18 x 10 rear, I'm interested to see how you handle the rear/minitub or whatever you plan. Keep up the great work
      You can fit that wheel in the front with a 245 tire (less than 10" section width) if you modify your UCA around the ball joint. In the back you can fit a 9.5" wheel with a 275 tire (less than 11" section width) if you have a perfectly centered axle housing and a rear suspension that centers the rearend with no lateral movement, watts link instead of a panhard.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com