Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 298

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Mar 2005
      Location
      Texan Back in Texas!
      Posts
      675
      Country Flag: United States
      I pick-up up a takeout engine and tranny from a 2006 Mustang GT. For those who are not familiar, it is an all aluminum 4.6 with the 3-valve head. Puts out around 320hp in stock form but I also picked up a set of stage two ported heads and stage II comp cams with upgraded valve springs. Once together and tuned should be able to lay down around 380rwhp and spin it out to 7000rpm. Not sure if I will keep the TR3650 or find a TKO500/T56, really it will be a budget decision for later down the road.



      1965 Falcon Hardtop

      However long you think your project will take, double it and you might be halfway right.

      Build Thread: https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...847#post798847





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com