Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 298

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Mar 2005
      Location
      Texan Back in Texas!
      Posts
      675
      Country Flag: United States
      Here are a few pictures of the Crossmember welded in and the suspension bits hung for intial mock-up. I decided to located the crossmember 1/4" back in the chassis to better center the front wheels and allow from more turning clearance. I may still need to do some sheetmetal work to the fender for clearance depending on the exact wheel/tire combo I decide on. Also a picture of my expert staff.










      Please excuse the welds, they are not as perfect as some of the skill demonstrated on the forum. I also still have some cleanup to do on the welds at the ends of the boxing plates. They got good penetration but just had the feed set too fast so they ended up with excess material. When I get ready for paint I plan to give the front frame a once over to "clean" things up.

      1965 Falcon Hardtop

      However long you think your project will take, double it and you might be halfway right.

      Build Thread: https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...847#post798847





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com