Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 298

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Mar 2005
      Location
      Texan Back in Texas!
      Posts
      675
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by rustomatic View Post
      I've just finally done a bit of research on the aluminum modulars, and they're not bad at all as weight goes; I was quite surprised. I even saw a cool pic on here of someone who'd carbureted one, which did away with all the lame plastic on top. This one of my problems with late model stuff: I detest plastic! That said, I'm looking forward to pics of your suspension stuff getting together...
      I hear ya, nothing like the look of a good aluminum intake. The always available solution, although not cheap, is a fabricated manifold, pure sexy. Check out JPC's intake for the 3v modular.

      1965 Falcon Hardtop

      However long you think your project will take, double it and you might be halfway right.

      Build Thread: https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...847#post798847





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com