Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 298

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Mar 2005
      Location
      Texan Back in Texas!
      Posts
      675
      Country Flag: United States
      Rustomatic, I hear you brother, weight is the enemy. I have considered going with fiberglass hood, fenders and I have already dropped the heavy front and rear stock Falcon bumpers. While the Ford 4.6 3v or 4v add alittle weight I will only be using the aluminum block versions so the difference between that and a 351 is not that great. (I refuse to use a stock 302 block for fear of splitting it if I decide to turn up the wick at a later date and the Dart blocks are too pricey) I also prefer the revy nature of the ohc engines, the gas milage is a bonus. Your cop car is an iron block, 2v 4.6, basically the worst the Modular family has to offer. A well tuned mildly modified 3 or 4 valve should net me about 360rwhp which should scoot my sub 3000lb falcon along pretty well, if the need arises another 100hp is only a supercharger away.

      1965 Falcon Hardtop

      However long you think your project will take, double it and you might be halfway right.

      Build Thread: https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...847#post798847





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com