Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 298

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Mar 2005
      Location
      Texan Back in Texas!
      Posts
      675
      Country Flag: United States
      I picked up a reproduction 70 Boss 302 front spoiler. The width is just about perfect but this is the widest of any of the early mustangs so it will have to do. I fabbed a few custom clips to hold the ends. What do you think? Once on the ground I think it will really add some aggression to the front end. I still need to final weld and grind the bumper, but at least it is all starting to come together.





      Funny how with alittle modding you can get parts from multiple years of mustang to work well together, and on a Falcon none the less

      Now that Wisconsin has finally warmed up I plan to try to spend more time on the car. Next task will be replacing the floor pans, mount the new radiator, and then begin the process of replacing the floor pans. I looked under the car today and unfortunately there is just no way I will be able to get the exhaust past the 4-link at ride height, so time to figure out if I go with side exit exhaust or just dump it before the axle.

      1965 Falcon Hardtop

      However long you think your project will take, double it and you might be halfway right.

      Build Thread: https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...847#post798847


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      Location
      Indpls, IN
      Posts
      612
      Country Flag: United States
      I just have turn downs right now. But, was thinking about cutting the floor above the axle and making some recesses for the exhaust to run through to get by the axle. What are your thoughts on that?




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com