Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 949

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      Hi Todd,



      The goal with this car was to use as much bolt on stuff as possible. It keeps the cost down and you can do most of it in your garage.

      I will get pics of the cage for you once the interior is in.


      Quote Originally Posted by Todd in Vancouver View Post
      Very nice work and using bolt on stuff most of us "normal" guys can do. Shows that you can have an awesome car without a Kazillion dollars and a top of the line fabrication shop to build your project. Love the second gens and makes me miss my 70 RS SS that I was forced to sell years ago. really enjoyed reading through your thread today, thanks for all the great info.

      PS
      Please show how the access to the back seat will work with the cage in the car. I really want a cage in mine but also want access to the back seat too so I keep flip flopin on putting he cage in.
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com