Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 949

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by brownz View Post
      Hope you dont mind Marty,

      I also have installed the ride tech 4-link and DSE tubs and you dont need any other parts/metal then what comes with the kit. ( unless you mess up LOL) I did the tubs first but I dont see a reason that you cant do the 4-link first? the tubs do not interfere with 4-link.

      Thanks again for the pics Marty get them coming!!
      Serious you are going to have to call me. The DSE Instruction and video suck and leave out so many important information. (sending pm with my number )

      We did a very simple modification to the lowere spring pocket that allowed us not to have to cut the existing frame rail like you would have to do with the Quadra-Link.



      You are going to need one extra bracket from Ride-Tech to move the lower bars over. It actually clean up the look of the rear suspenion a bunch. I will try to make my post today about the rear suspension install so you can see what we did.
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com