Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 949

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by aps63 View Post
      I have read a lot of great things about Kore-3 and Tobin.
      Which kit did you get? Kore-3 is who I am going to go to for my brakes.
      I'm just not sure which kit I want.
      For the money you can beat the price and the customer support.



      Best bang for the buck is the C5/C6 Kit. One of the main reason I wanted this kit is i can still
      run a GTO spare tire as I plan to drive this car. For mock up I just ordered the base rotors. When
      the car is complete and all bugs are worked out I will get the nice rotors.
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com