Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38 43 44 45 46 47 48
    Results 941 to 949 of 949
    1. #941
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States

      Wilson Muscle Car Optima Battery Tray (04-06-22)

      I re-installed the WMC optima battery tray so I could work on the wiring going to the Battery.

      Name:  20220601191741-1cffe1d6-me.jpg
Views: 638
Size:  109.2 KB

      Name:  20220601191743-64d8a1b3-me.jpg
Views: 621
Size:  110.0 KB

      Name:  20220601191746-a81466ab-me.jpg
Views: 620
Size:  105.1 KB

      Name:  20220601191751-fb4b3276-me.jpg
Views: 608
Size:  118.5 KB

      Name:  20220601191753-ffb1ee6a-me.jpg
Views: 618
Size:  106.5 KB

      Name:  20220601191758-66fac904-me.jpg
Views: 640
Size:  137.8 KB
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    2. #942
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States

      Battery wiring (04-10-22)

      Before I started working on the battery terminal wiring I need to run to the auto parts store.

      Name:  20220601191802-56948da6-me.jpg
Views: 606
Size:  104.0 KB



      On my way home I stopped at McDonalds for a McFlurry.

      Name:  20220601191804-84ff7e72-me.jpg
Views: 617
Size:  100.9 KB

      Name:  20220601191810-cd2c367d-me.jpg
Views: 621
Size:  105.6 KB

      Since wires tend to have strong memory so I made sure the ring terminal was on in the correct orientation.

      Name:  20220601191814-816514bd-me.jpg
Views: 606
Size:  128.2 KB

      Name:  20220601191822-22586302-me.jpg
Views: 594
Size:  108.6 KB

      I am still amazed at the amount of tools used on every project.


      Name:  20220601191818-89d20c16-me.jpg
Views: 632
Size:  122.7 KB









      Attached Images Attached Images  
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech


    3. #943
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States

      Finally found the DSE Wiper wiring Diagram (04-10-22)

      Well, I am certain everyone has lost instruction for something. This time I lost the instruction for the DSE Wiper wiring
      harness and no one at DSE could find a copy of it for me as it was there Gen I kit. After weeks of searching I finally found
      it so today is the day that I will finish that project.

      Name:  20220601191843-1b586597-me.jpg
Views: 635
Size:  86.2 KB

      Name:  20220601191846-24707a8b-me.jpg
Views: 640
Size:  90.7 KB

      Name:  20220601191848-a6afb952-me.jpg
Views: 651
Size:  137.1 KB

      Name:  20220601191851-fee9f5e4-me.jpg
Views: 626
Size:  126.6 KB

      Name:  20220601191853-1698afc1-me.jpg
Views: 578
Size:  87.8 KB

      Name:  20220601191857-43a2ab59-me.jpg
Views: 605
Size:  90.4 KB

      Name:  20220601191905-fd482031-me.jpg
Views: 598
Size:  87.4 KB

      Name:  20220601191907-ca9d3b41-me.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  82.6 KB

      I added a line clamp to the steering column bolt. However, I am going to have to drill and tap these so I can use a nut to anchor these.

      Name:  20220601191909-2e602ae3-me.jpg
Views: 599
Size:  65.0 KB

      Name:  20220601191915-eca0dc6d-me.jpg
Views: 609
Size:  87.0 KB

      Name:  20220601191923-f82aee3b-me.jpg
Views: 565
Size:  65.8 KB
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    4. #944
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States

      Final Install of the EFI Tank Vent ( 04-15-22 )

      So everything from here forward should be final install which is awesome as I really want to start this car.

      Name:  20220601191935-43a1865c-me.jpg
Views: 591
Size:  141.3 KB

      Jay at Pro-Tek Powder coating does such an incredible job powder coating yet I am still amazed at how nice stuff looks when it comes back from him.

      Name:  20220601191947-5d82236f-me.jpg
Views: 640
Size:  102.3 KB

      Name:  20220601191949-e3b2542d-me.jpg
Views: 624
Size:  116.4 KB

      Name:  20220601191955-53461eb3-me.jpg
Views: 597
Size:  160.4 KB

      Of course the I had to write myself another reminder note.

      Name:  20220601192320-9f7d42ee-me.jpg
Views: 601
Size:  122.4 KB

      Name:  20220601192326-3164bbce-me.jpg
Views: 647
Size:  115.8 KB

      Name:  20220601192317-abfac25f-me.jpg
Views: 590
Size:  130.3 KB

      I did at a tiny bit of RTV on the bolts holes just to prevent and water seepage.

      Name:  20220601192328-b67be35a-me.jpg
Views: 655
Size:  110.0 KB

      So I picked up a new toy and some animal crackers.

      Name:  20220601191042-7f55d8f2-me.jpg
Views: 563
Size:  108.4 KB

      Name:  20220601192238-d7178d29-me.jpg
Views: 605
Size:  114.7 KB



      Attached Images Attached Images  

    5. #945
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States

      Element Fire Extinguisher (( 05-01-22 ))

      I picked up a Element Fire Extinguisher which will be mounted to the cross bar on the Tiger Cage.

      Name:  20220601192345-3c2006a7-me.jpg
Views: 610
Size:  101.1 KB

      Name:  20220601192347-441db518-me.jpg
Views: 591
Size:  128.0 KB
      Attached Images Attached Images  
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    6. #946
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States

      ARP Trans Pan Hardware ( 05-05-22 )

      I was in need of a couple simple projects as work has been really busy lately.

      Name:  20220601192352-5deb63af-me.jpg
Views: 635
Size:  127.1 KB

      Name:  20220601192354-e08e7ffc-me.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  104.4 KB

      Name:  20220601192419-60b3a225-me.jpg
Views: 591
Size:  139.9 KB

      I also tracked down a roll cage bracket for the Element Fire Extinguisher.

      Name:  20220601192422-3631ed32-me.jpg
Views: 574
Size:  96.8 KB

      Name:  20220601192427-bc12d0d8-me.jpg
Views: 532
Size:  121.5 KB
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    7. #947
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States

      AAW 500875 Hi Amp Alternator Charge Wire Install ( 05-07-22 )

      Name:  20220601192430-90779bfa-me.jpg
Views: 571
Size:  105.8 KB

      Out comes the passenger side header

      Name:  20220601192441-92ffc332-me.jpg
Views: 604
Size:  134.6 KB

      Name:  20220601192438-fb0022f0-me.jpg
Views: 571
Size:  98.0 KB

      Name:  20220601192458-f6bd605f-me.jpg
Views: 556
Size:  238.6 KB

      Out with the old.

      Name:  20220601192504-0d3081cf-me.jpg
Views: 559
Size:  136.5 KB

      Name:  20220601192510-297884bb-me.jpg
Views: 544
Size:  206.7 KB

      Name:  20220601192525-10d1a685-me.jpg
Views: 574
Size:  108.9 KB



      Name:  20220601192516-35d27cd0-me.jpg
Views: 558
Size:  106.9 KB

      Name:  20220601192520-fdce4418-me.jpg
Views: 567
Size:  142.8 KB

      Name:  20220601192539-5eac90bb-me.jpg
Views: 625
Size:  126.3 KB
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    8. #948
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States

      Final Install of the Vintage Air Valve Relocation ( 05-08-22 )

      Next up is the installation of the Vintage Air unit and relocating the valve to the inner fender so it will be easier to service if needed.

      So up to the garage attic I go and it's starting to empty.

      Name:  20220601192601-aa00e5db-me.jpg
Views: 582
Size:  88.7 KB

      This is the valve I will be relocating.

      Name:  20220601192603-b7a37799-me.jpg
Views: 581
Size:  71.8 KB

      Since the valve was located in the interior I need to extend the wires out to the inner fender.

      I need to enlarge the middle hole to 1/2" so somehow I was able to make a close to perfect circle with a dremel tool.

      Name:  20220601192611-02170fce-me.jpg
Views: 608
Size:  63.0 KB

      My buddy Jimmy stopped by to check on the progress and show me the new exhaust he built.

      Name:  20220601192614-1f5d9d1f-me.jpg
Views: 574
Size:  100.7 KB

      Mocking things up.

      Name:  20220601192617-522efa76-me.jpg
Views: 580
Size:  69.5 KB

      Name:  20220601192620-77b0c101-me.jpg
Views: 613
Size:  103.4 KB

      Making things pretty.

      Name:  20220601192625-91fd0437-me.jpg
Views: 552
Size:  64.1 KB

      Name:  20220601192627-1f4e06a6-me.jpg
Views: 614
Size:  63.4 KB

      - - - Updated - - -

      About a year ago Tobin from Kore3 Brakes sent me the new brake lines and I finally decided to install them.

      Name:  20220601192645-695ffcde-me.jpg
Views: 595
Size:  74.3 KB

      Name:  20220601192648-fc27fd91-me.jpg
Views: 554
Size:  80.8 KB
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    9. #949
      Join Date
      Feb 2006
      Location
      Southern California
      Posts
      660
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by syborg tt View Post
      So everything from here forward should be final install which is awesome as I really want to start this car.

      Name:  20220601191935-43a1865c-me.jpg
Views: 591
Size:  141.3 KB

      Jay at Pro-Tek Powder coating does such an incredible job powder coating yet I am still amazed at how nice stuff looks when it comes back from him.

      Name:  20220601191947-5d82236f-me.jpg
Views: 640
Size:  102.3 KB

      Name:  20220601191949-e3b2542d-me.jpg
Views: 624
Size:  116.4 KB

      Name:  20220601191955-53461eb3-me.jpg
Views: 597
Size:  160.4 KB

      Of course the I had to write myself another reminder note.

      Name:  20220601192320-9f7d42ee-me.jpg
Views: 601
Size:  122.4 KB

      Name:  20220601192326-3164bbce-me.jpg
Views: 647
Size:  115.8 KB

      Name:  20220601192317-abfac25f-me.jpg
Views: 590
Size:  130.3 KB

      I did at a tiny bit of RTV on the bolts holes just to prevent and water seepage.

      Name:  20220601192328-b67be35a-me.jpg
Views: 655
Size:  110.0 KB

      So I picked up a new toy and some animal crackers.

      Name:  20220601191042-7f55d8f2-me.jpg
Views: 563
Size:  108.4 KB

      Name:  20220601192238-d7178d29-me.jpg
Views: 605
Size:  114.7 KB



      Great Post Marty! Greatly helps me with mine!


      Ron

      "If at first you don't succeed Skydiving is not for you"

      1970 Z28
      Scott Mock C6 Subframe, Ridetech RJoint 4 link
      LSX454
      Anvil Auto - through the build

    Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38 43 44 45 46 47 48



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com