Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 949

    Threaded View

    1. #33
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States

      Anvil Inner Fenders ( 03-18-22 )

      I need to install the Anvil Inner fenders to make sure the vintage air lines wouldn't be in the way of the battery cables.

      Name:  20220601191051-dfd6a930-me.jpg
Views: 357
Size:  107.2 KB


      Name:  20220601191047-bf2a1f12-me.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  145.0 KB

      Yep, they are.

      Name:  20220601191044-d2f4e54e-me.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  131.2 KB

      I forgot who suggest this but I did ground the radiator

      Name:  20220601191110-678211af-me.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  88.0 KB

      Working on the last Vintage Air line.

      Name:  20220601191116-19edc638-me.jpg
Views: 357
Size:  153.6 KB

      I hope this is the last fitting I buy.

      Name:  20220601191121-85d33b57-me.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  94.0 KB

      Name:  20220601191126-52b809d9-me.jpg
Views: 347
Size:  97.7 KB

      I need to install a small strip of cork behind this as it bounces off the core support while I am driving.

      Name:  20220601191131-4bc5c02b-me.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  109.1 KB



      Name:  20220601191134-f4c172f9-me.jpg
Views: 391
Size:  95.2 KB

      Name:  20220601191136-c092d303-me.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  65.5 KB

      All better

      Name:  20220601191141-b4d75fd1-me.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  116.3 KB

      Remember these as I will be using these later in the build.

      Name:  20220601191143-a0274b12-me.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  87.3 KB

      Name:  20220601191146-cab67720-me.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  86.9 KB

      Since I don't like metal on metal I purchased this Bib Gaskets.

      Name:  20220601191148-6d3037c1-me.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  105.6 KB

      Name:  20220601191153-6fa2bb04-me.jpg
Views: 347
Size:  87.2 KB

      Name:  20220601191155-1d0a7415-me.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  90.8 KB
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com