Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 949

    Threaded View

    1. #17
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States

      Shiftworks Shifter Cable & Detent thingy ( 02-17-22 )

      I needed a simple project as I didn't have much time to work on the car. So I decided I would install the shifter cable and the Detent piece.


      Name:  20220219172612-3a5f85f0-me.png
Views: 487
Size:  302.5 KB




      Name:  20220219173052-f127abcf-me.jpg
Views: 508
Size:  139.5 KB


      Name:  20220219173056-dd00f2ab-me.jpg
Views: 497
Size:  94.7 KB


      Name:  20220219173106-c47d7d9c-me.jpg
Views: 514
Size:  131.0 KB


      Name:  20220219173110-46ec866a-me.jpg
Views: 500
Size:  96.3 KB


      Name:  20220219173115-5c59035e-me.jpg
Views: 517
Size:  132.2 KB


      Name:  20220219173118-7690fe3b-me.jpg
Views: 502
Size:  113.8 KB


      Name:  20220219173128-3b039143-me.jpg
Views: 496
Size:  79.1 KB


      The 30'' cable seems very long. I am going call them to see if they have a 27" or 28" cable as I think the shorter cable will work better.


      Name:  20220219173137-33c6673b-me.jpg
Views: 472
Size:  82.8 KB
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com