Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 949

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States

      Fuel Line Routing ( 11-14-21 )

      Another reminder while I am here to powder coat the spring pocket and the lower arms.

      Name:  20220115193101-96ff019d-me.jpg
Views: 765
Size:  70.3 KB

      The fuel lines runs right over the spring pocket and I am going to trim a little bit of it off to protect the fuel line.

      Name:  20220115192921-9782bf8a-me.jpg
Views: 676
Size:  128.4 KB

      I started slowly removing just a little bit.

      Name:  20220115193105-c7968ff9-me.jpg
Views: 767
Size:  105.6 KB

      Then I took just a little more off.

      Name:  20220115193133-c0058286-me.jpg
Views: 704
Size:  110.9 KB

      Out comes them death wheel.

      Name:  20220115193135-f7e82dfe-me.jpg
Views: 700
Size:  116.2 KB

      Name:  20220115193140-5db4172f-me.jpg
Views: 674
Size:  77.3 KB



      A little clean up.

      Name:  20220115193150-a2474b73-me.jpg
Views: 843
Size:  63.7 KB

      All better now and I am still going to run the line through DEI ExoSleeve.

      Name:  20220115193108-7ac03f3d-me.jpg
Views: 760
Size:  118.1 KB

      Name:  20220115193113-a1811f19-me.jpg
Views: 737
Size:  73.4 KB
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States

      Kore3 FlexKORE Brake Line ( 11-14-21 )

      I am finally installing the FlexKore brake lines.


      Name:  20220115193210-4e2ec22f-me.jpg
Views: 725
Size:  150.3 KB


      Old lines are coming out.


      Name:  20220115193215-c3c5d55b-me.jpg
Views: 728
Size:  120.4 KB


      Name:  20220115193221-2149ea7d-me.jpg
Views: 675
Size:  93.8 KB


      Name:  20220115193227-b80c4ff1-me.jpg
Views: 759
Size:  103.1 KB


      Name:  20220115193253-e896cd18-me.jpg
Views: 584
Size:  118.6 KB
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com