Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 949

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      Ma.
      Posts
      5,560
      Country Flag: United States
      It looks like you got a lot of stuff figured out in the last few posts. That stuff can drive you crazy. It looks good.

      Wayne
      Car FINALLY home !!!!!! lol
      Project FNQUIK https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=FNQUIK


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States

      Optima Batter Charger Plug ( 11-09-21 )

      Since I keep the car on the optima charger when it is parked in the garage I decided to mock up the wire and see if I could hide it when it's not in use.

      Name:  20220115192500-a08e838a-me.jpg
Views: 685
Size:  95.8 KB

      Name:  20220115192502-075a09f7-me.jpg
Views: 682
Size:  96.3 KB


      I can easily tuck it in the frame rail when not in use.

      Name:  20220115192505-236739ac-me.jpg
Views: 749
Size:  65.9 KB
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Motown 454 View Post
      It looks like you got a lot of stuff figured out in the last few posts. That stuff can drive you crazy. It looks good.

      Thank you and I am learning as I go and I am having fun while I am doing it.
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com