Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 949

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States

      Trans Coolant Line DEI Heat Sleeve ( 10-21-21 )

      Hopefully this will be the last time I have to move these lines.

      I installed the DEI Heat Sleeve over the soft lines as they are near the Edelbrock Shorty Header.

      Name:  20220101145929-e1b4f55b-me.jpg
Views: 576
Size:  142.1 KB

      So while I was installing the hose I felt something on my legs and low and behold my new puppy decided he wanted to take a nap on my legs.

      Name:  20220101145932-fbddd1ba-me.jpg
Views: 548
Size:  110.6 KB

      Name:  20220101145935-24587822-me.jpg
Views: 564
Size:  122.1 KB

      Name:  20220101145943-8610c3e3-me.jpg
Views: 595
Size:  111.1 KB

      Name:  20220101145945-cdefa6d7-me.jpg
Views: 530
Size:  126.1 KB

      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States

      Final Fuel Line Connection To Fuel Rail ( 10-24-21 )

      Having to make the last cut on the fuel line was fun and yes I was worried about cutting it to short.


      Name:  20220101150047-0320f530-me.jpg
Views: 574
Size:  103.7 KB


      Name:  20220101150050-fa0adf16-me.jpg
Views: 552
Size:  127.7 KB


      Name:  20220101150054-f8fe8ee9-me.jpg
Views: 541
Size:  120.5 KB


      This was the final line which goes under the throttle body.


      Name:  20220101150057-db984420-me.jpg
Views: 567
Size:  121.4 KB


      Name:  20220101150100-2606cb83-me.jpg
Views: 594
Size:  122.2 KB


      I also want to make sure that the line wouldn't rub on anything.


      Name:  20220101150108-35c09217-me.jpg
Views: 575
Size:  116.7 KB


      Name:  20220101150104-0005dc60-me.jpg
Views: 561
Size:  106.2 KB
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com