Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 949

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Mar 2007
      Location
      Florida
      Posts
      2,391
      Country Flag: United States
      Marty, are you missing a plastic clip that holds the rod on the door handle?



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by NOT A TA View Post
      Marty, are you missing a plastic clip that holds the rod on the door handle?
      Nope it's there but the dang thing keeps falling off and yes I am going to order a new one before I put the door panels on for the last time.

      Honestly I think it's the third time it has fallen off for me and Kenny had the same issue.
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com