Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 949

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      839
      Country Flag: United States
      Your build is awesome and inspiring. Been watching for a while. Great work on the brake line bending
      Tankmasterj
      Jasons 67 pro touring camaro

      TANKMASTERJ
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...touring-Camaro
      Jasons Toys
      67 Camaro White Lightning LMR LS7 powered, Speed tech Front and Rear.
      2023 Rapid Blue ZL1 the Blue Devil
      2000 HD Softail
      1989 CBR Hurricane anniversary edition


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by andrewb70 View Post
      There is no need for solder if the crimp is done properly.
      Andrew is correct I just can't help myself.

      Quote Originally Posted by Vimes View Post
      Is it? That's how I routinely connect wires. Solid wire crimps, wire sticking out both sides of the crimp, solder over it all, then heat shrink over that. I even put heat shrink on ground wires, but that's more for appearance than anything else.
      Thank you for making me laugh and I am happy I am not alone.


      Quote Originally Posted by TANKMASTERJ View Post
      Your build is awesome and inspiring. Been watching for a while. Great work on the brake line bending
      Tankmasterj
      Jasons 67 pro touring camaro
      Thank you Jason your words mean a lot and I am having fun working on the car in my spare time. I just wish I had a little more time to work on it.

      - - - Updated - - -
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com