Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 949

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Posts
      25
      Quote Originally Posted by syborg tt View Post

      Name:  20201006224618-c8f41f31-me.jpg
Views: 716
Size:  126.6 KB
      I know you love the tape, but that’s a lot of tape! You don’t mess around. LOL.



      Awesome build!


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Toccoa View Post
      I know you love the tape, but that’s a lot of tape! You don’t mess around. LOL.

      Awesome build!
      Thank you very much and the good news is I am trying to build a giant tape ball with all of the tape I have removed so the tape will not go to waste.

      Quote Originally Posted by Hotwire View Post
      I was gonna say, he needs to ask 3M about sponsorship!

      Marty, might stop by a paint shop / supplier and ask about the different wraps they're using to protect body panels. Might could save you time/money instead of using individual rolls of tape.

      I'm happy with my Tanks Inc tank (Holley) but just pay attention to the vents. At some point I'm going to have to put a burp tank or something on mine, always seems to get gas in the lines any time I'm over 3/4 full. Might run oversize hose to allow air to get by the fuel when it sloshes in? I did have the rollover valve inline but gas kept on getting up to it, closing it, and pressure would build in the tank until it was overpowering the seals. I removed it and just live w/ smelling fuel every once in a while. (1964 stock vent technology has it loop through the trunk for rollover leak prevention, then exits into the pass rear wheelwell)

      While you have the driveline apart, grab a Sonnax hardened yoke. Couldn't hurt with your power level/traction. Had to put one in my chevelle to keep from twisting it.

      https://www.sonnax.com/slip_yokes
      Attached Images Attached Images  
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com