Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 949

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States

      Removing the Atomic 4L60E Transmission (( 09-19-20 ))

      Now that I know how the trans fits and the fact that I will need to redo the trans crossmember. I am going to remove the trans so I can install
      the fitting for the trans cooler lines. Plus it will open up the are under the car so I can get some work completed under the car.



      I will be replacing these fittings so I can use the Holley PFT line with AN fittings

      Name:  20201006224516-4ac2d187-me.jpg
Views: 526
Size:  107.7 KB

      Good thing Mike was over to help.

      Name:  20201006224420-4735510c-me.jpg
Views: 483
Size:  101.2 KB

      Don't be afraid we have a plan...

      Name:  20201006224425-ec1fd300-me.jpg
Views: 492
Size:  125.4 KB

      Oddly enough I couldn't convince Mike to be under the rack while I lowered it down.

      Name:  20201006224429-7b5c12a9-me.jpg
Views: 502
Size:  157.8 KB

      Perfection !!!

      Name:  20201006224452-f252c54d-me.jpg
Views: 488
Size:  126.7 KB

      Name:  20201006224455-282f5121-me.jpg
Views: 539
Size:  118.2 KB


      Opps

      Name:  20201006224505-2687fabe-me.jpg
Views: 541
Size:  62.4 KB


      See you in a couple months.

      Name:  20201006224521-db50bbaf-me.jpg
Views: 493
Size:  130.0 KB
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com