Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 949

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by raustinss View Post
      love the clear heatshrink idea , one question thou . No grommet on those wires at the firewall ?
      There is a grommet it's just not on the firewall yet as I know I have at least two more wires to run and I am making all of them first and then I will install the grommet. I would love to be able to use one of the grommets with the tail on so I know there will be no water coming in.

      On a side note yesterday when I was mocking up the steering column I notice daylight so I put added a blue-tape note to make sure I sealed that area up.


      Quote Originally Posted by Kcrain View Post
      So this is printed on little pieces of paper the inserted into to shrink tubing over the wire?
      Actually it's a vinyl material and on the larger wires I was able to wrap it around the wire and then slide the heat shrink over it. On the smaller wires I slid it inside the heat shrink and then slid it over the wire.

      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com