Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 949

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      So I am trying to figure out a way to run the lines so they look good and if need I can service them if needed. Remember I am not building a show car I am building car that I can drive and easily fix without having to take the 1/4 of the car apart to get to stuff.



      This might work and less chance of rub.







      Choppy Choppy



      So in order to charge the system I would need to have to trim/chop the inner fender or charge the system before I put the inner fender on.











      More blue tape notes



      Stepping Back.

      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com