Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 949

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      Back to the Trunk and making sure the Amp Rack is anchored to the package tray. ((04-11-20 ))

      Well here goes nothing.



      So I grabbed the sides and lifted myself up towards the package tray.



      Good news the Weld Mounts stayed attached.



      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      Cont.

      Did the same for the speaker wire.





      and yet there is more...fuel pump Wire



      Next up is to neatly run the wire is the channel in the rockers. For now the wires are twist tied together so I can add or remove wire as needed.




      Routing the wire into the wire clamps that are mounted to the inside of the "B" pillar.

      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      Kicker Sound System (( 04-15-20 ))

      So I need this bracket and I am having no luck finding one.



      Yes, I bought the cheap version just for this bracket.
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      Still working on the Kicker Sound System (( 04-16-20 ))

      Will it ever end ?







      So I have kept the this paracord for years and I use it to estimate wire length.











      Anchored it to my the wire and paracord to my vise.



      The red tape references the length needed.



      Time to start anchoring the wires.







      Reminder that I need to install a fuse in the wire.



      - - - Updated - - -

      Cont.

      More notes and reminders.



      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com