Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 949

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States

      One of those Day's

      ​So do you ever just have one of those days !!! ( 01-09-20 )



      Well that is exactly what happened on the Jan 9. I closed the door and I heard something fall inside the door. So I went to
      open the door to see if I could figure out what it was and then I realized it was the rod for the door handle.


      Ugh !!


      So off came the door panel








      Found it.





      Dear Lord talk about an awful task. Hell I have small hands and I could barley get the clip back on.
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com