Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 949

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      2nd Chance Camaro 2.0 - AAW Tech Flex Wrap

      2019 07-03 Update - AAW Tech Flex Wrap

      So I have had this little table in my garage for at least year and I decided to pull it out and see if I could use it
      in front of my workbench and what do you know it worked perfect.



      okay close to perfect



      Moving on to wrapping the harness with Tech Flex.





      So before I wrapped up the main harness I slid a piece of heat shrink up the main section of the harness to hold it all together.



      A few of the wires are not being used but I wanted to save them and also isolate them from any potential issues so I heat shrink wrapped each cut end.





      Slowly but surely it is starting to look like a finished harness.







      Getting closer





      I also rerouted some of the section so that when I put the harness back in the car it lays exactly where
      I would like it to lay.



      so close





      Once again all done for the night and now it's time to go for a ride.

      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com