Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 949

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Location
      Chit-ca-go
      Posts
      472
      Looking great Marty!

      1971 Firebird
      2017 Slipstream SS


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 69chevelle540 View Post
      Great looking project. i love the hints of carbon fiber. Not too much and just enough. Where did you get your gas and brake pedal from?
      Thank you very much I really appreciate the kind words.

      The pedals came from "Precision Billet" however they are no longer making them. The good news is I purchased a full kit which included clutch pedal and clutch reservoir. So if I ever decide to put a manual trans in the car I will have matching pedals.

      Quote Originally Posted by cpd004 View Post
      Looking great Marty!
      Thank you
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com