Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 949

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jan 2008
      Location
      Charlotte
      Posts
      1,295
      Hey now I suggested the Nascar intake back on page 17....



      Hahaha.

      Car is looking great - I like the mods you did with the intake.

      Might I suggest you flight black the bolts on the front bumper?

      The shiney bolts stick out against the CF split bumper parts.
      2005 LeMans Blue Corvette w/ T56 & Z51 & C6Z06 Brakes, Build Thread: https://www.pro-touring.com/showthread.php?64496
      2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD LLY / Allison
      2014 Chevy SS LS3 / 4 Door


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      Thank you very much. I agree - the bolts need to be black


      Quote Originally Posted by bonecrrusher View Post
      Hey now I suggested the Nascar intake back on page 17....

      Hahaha.

      Car is looking great - I like the mods you did with the intake.

      Might I suggest you flight black the bolts on the front bumper?

      The shiney bolts stick out against the CF split bumper parts.
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com