Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 949

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Southern Indiana
      Posts
      4,709
      Country Flag: United States
      Im sure not feeling those wheels, look too much like newer ricer/tuner cheapie wheels, the other wheels looked better to me BUT then I am still feeling more of the 5 spoke type wheels.
      But it is your car.
      Heck Im still debating wheels for "What If,,,?" as I am trying to get the look "stock" enough to make believe GM got it right 10,15 yrs earlier than they did as I was looking at the Vette split 5 spoke in black,,,,and buddy talked me into 9.5 in wheels all around so I can rotate for wear,,,and I agree as well as looking for suitable tires that are asymmetrical versus directional.
      As an alignment tech I HATE directionals. They NEVER wear right in longer treadwear ratings, soft tires usually wear out before showing bad wear and look/ride like a$$.
      But car is sure looking good and you have given me some ideas on "Cheap Trick".
      Keep it up.

      Lee Abel
      AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE

      1977 Chevy Monza 2+2:Project "Cheap Trick"
      1978 C10 Long bed , On air and trailer puller
      2006 Buell Blast ,Just a bike to ride and for mileage
      1966 Caprice 4dr Sports Roof fact.327/now 350/SOON 454???? Project "II Old,,,ZERO BUDGET OR LESS CAPRICE!"





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com