Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 949

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      I am thinking that mine were 18" and I also had to open up the Center Bore. I will have to look at the one in my shop
      to see if it's an 17 or 18



      Quote Originally Posted by aps63 View Post
      Marty, are the GTO spares the 17"?
      If they are, I think they will fit over the rears but not the fronts(Z51 calipers).
      I have been looking for a spare that will fit over both.
      Check out my thread on it. This is what I have found out.

      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...uot-Spare-tire

      I just have to have the center bored and I will know for sure.
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com