Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 61 to 80 of 949

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      2nd Chance Camaro - Body Shell in Primer

      2012 01-10 Update - Body Shell in Primer
      Posted: Jan 13, 2012 www.2ndchancecamaro.com

      Good Evening all,

      Mario and the guys at US Collision primed the shell over the weekend. I can't tell you how happy I am with them. If you need
      anything done to your car and your local Mario is the man.











      Here is the great one doing his version of the "Thinker" pose.




      Inner wheel tubs are removed as the car will be getting a set of DSE mini-tubs. Not going all the way to the 335's but
      want to have plenty of room for the BFG KDW2 -- 295's.




      I also have to thank Ron from www.hoodpins.net for finding this car for me. It sure is nice to have a rock solid shell.

      Pictures hosted by www.garagescene.net
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com