Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 949

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States

      Holley Fuel Pump Relay ( 09-05-21 )

      Took two weeks off from the car due to family life. But now I am back at it after work and riding.


      Name:  20210909181233-9d61d5b1-me.jpg
Views: 621
Size:  161.7 KB


      I have some company in the garage with me today. However who new it was nap time.




      Name:  20210909181235-c3b4ed4f-me.jpg
Views: 638
Size:  124.6 KB


      Trying to fund a good location for the fuel pump relay.


      Name:  20210909181237-088c3271-me.jpg
Views: 610
Size:  93.3 KB


      Since the car is already painted I once again used a Weld Stud.


      Name:  20210909181241-2d0a238f-me.jpg
Views: 638
Size:  92.8 KB


      Yep, it's messy looking but one I spray in the bed liner coating you will never notice.


      Name:  20210909181244-9b93fd6c-me.jpg
Views: 620
Size:  103.5 KB


      More wiring.


      Name:  20210909181246-42ec2b81-me.jpg
Views: 627
Size:  119.0 KB


      I had to extend the fuel sending unit wire.


      Name:  20210909181247-dad0a344-me.jpg
Views: 650
Size:  89.1 KB


      There is now way this was a good ground.


      Name:  20210909181252-c8bb502c-me.jpg
Views: 625
Size:  66.8 KB


      More notes


      Name:  20210909181303-a139034f-me.jpg
Views: 622
Size:  74.0 KB


      Name:  20210909181259-258a1561-me.jpg
Views: 626
Size:  79.9 KB


      Name:  20210909181308-153c7ce6-me.jpg
Views: 641
Size:  86.5 KB


      Name:  20210909181311-db284040-me.jpg
Views: 638
Size:  110.3 KB


      I will be back tomorrow one the Epoxy dries.
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com