Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 949

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States

      Playing with Radiator Hoses ( 07-18-21 )

      While I was at Good-Guys Columbus I ran into a gentleman that found an over the counter radiator hoses solution that may work in my car. I ordered them up to see how close they would be on my car and they look pretty good.


      Name:  20210817140056-32319c96-me.jpg
Views: 803
Size:  108.3 KB


      Name:  20210817140107-366078d0-me.jpg
Views: 821
Size:  129.5 KB


      The lower looks good but it will need a swivel neck for it to work correctly.




      Name:  20210817140118-c0083192-me.jpg
Views: 792
Size:  118.5 KB
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States

      Playing with the Kick Panels ( 07-31-21 )

      Seriously, I forgot how nice these look.


      Name:  20210817140145-225892c6-me.jpg
Views: 745
Size:  135.5 KB


      Name:  20210817140148-fd64b626-me.jpg
Views: 761
Size:  130.4 KB


      Plenty of room to seal off the cowl panel and install a set of shallow mount speakers.

      Name:  IMG_2753.JPG
Views: 764
Size:  99.4 KB

      Name:  IMG_2754.JPG
Views: 752
Size:  115.6 KB
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      839
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by syborg tt View Post
      While I was at Good-Guys Columbus I ran into a gentleman that found an over the counter radiator hoses solution that may work in my car. I ordered them up to see how close they would be on my car and they look pretty good.


      Name:  20210817140056-32319c96-me.jpg
Views: 803
Size:  108.3 KB


      Name:  20210817140107-366078d0-me.jpg
Views: 821
Size:  129.5 KB


      The lower looks good but it will need a swivel neck for it to work correctly.


      Name:  20210817140118-c0083192-me.jpg
Views: 792
Size:  118.5 KB
      Marty
      I think those radiator hoses do go pretty good. You got alot more clearance than I do. My ac compressor to fan shroud is only 2.75 and my water pump and other vicinity pulleys about 3.5. I'm running a c and r radiator, had the high profile fans but had to order mediums. I just test fit and it's tight but I'll have about an inch between fans and the tightest pulleys. I sety dingo sliders and Speedtech engine stands back as far as both would go. I should have re fabbed them like everything else but I'm tired of redo and hard charging forward.
      Jason
      TANKMASTERJ
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...touring-Camaro
      Jasons Toys
      67 Camaro White Lightning LMR LS7 powered, Speed tech Front and Rear.
      2023 Rapid Blue ZL1 the Blue Devil
      2000 HD Softail
      1989 CBR Hurricane anniversary edition




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com