Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 949

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jul 2014
      Location
      Louisville KY
      Posts
      15
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Hotwire View Post
      I don't have long term review, just clicked about 5k miles after install, but is doing great. I've done some really sketchy driving and can't say anything bad, no difference in feel between it and steel line. Been checking line condition, joints for leaks, fluid level, etc. The lines are great so far.



      Running the lines/bending/flaring is a cake walk. It bends smooth and is soft enough to manipulate by hand if needed. If you do get it, run double flares as single doesn't want to seal well, tubing is thinner than steel.

      I was going to comment on your front tee fitting, I went with something a little more fun.
      https://hosting.photobucket.com/albu...unds&crop=fill
      That’s what I used to plumb my ‘73 Z28 front and back... I agree no difference in feel with steel and the bends are smooth, it also polishes up nice if you want that look. I used brake line spring guard to protect it under the car. Wouldn’t hesitate to use it again.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com