Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 949

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      Little bit of everything ( 04-18-20 )

      So, I finally test fitted the Kicker Center Channel



      Started installing all the Vintage Air Lines to make sure everything fits nicely.



      Running the wires that will eventually hidden above the inner fender.



      Reminders that I need to fuse this wire



      Apparently Classic Dash makes a new dash insert for the new Holley Dash.



      Picked up some more Chunky Bars and some wire



      More parts for Pro-Tek Powder Coater



      So I misplaced the hardware for the DSE Wiper Motor. So another trip to Ace Hardware.



      Need to open these up a little more for DSE Truck lights.





      All better now with plenty of light adjust me room.



      I like reference pictures by sometimes a diagram is worth it's weight in gold.





      Found a couple more parts for Pro-Tek Powder Coating





      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      Adam from Gonzo Details is back. ( 04-22-20 )





      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      More parts for Pro-Tek Powder Coating. ( 04-22-20 )

      In order to make it easy for the guys at Pro-Tek I drilled a hole so the parts could hang.





      Might as well give him the one off upper and lower radiator hoses.







      So i have been asked a couple times what is the part number of the grommet that I used for the Holley EFI Harness.

      McMaster Carr -- 9600K231 SBR Rubber Push-In Grommet

      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      I wanted to use the bracket I made so the supplied bracket needed to be modified. ( 04-28-20 )











      Guess where these are going. Yep Pro-Tek Powder Coating.



      Time to modify the Vintage Air Defrost ducts or should I say make them fit.





      It's hard to tell but the center channel bracket actually supports the inside bolt hole.



      Picked up the parts from Pro-Tek and to say is work is outstanding is an understateent. ( 04-30-20 )





      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com