Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 241 to 260 of 949

    Threaded View

    1. #10
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States

      2nd Chance Camaro - Flaming River Steering Shaft

      2nd Chance Camaro - Flaming River Steering Shaft

      2012 11-15 Update - Flaming River Steering Shaft
      www.2ndchancecamaro.com

      Afternoon All

      The stock steering shaft was ugly and I couldn't stand looking it. So a quick call to the guys are Flaming
      Rivers and the new Stainless Steel steering shaft & universal joints were on the way. I know I could have
      bought it direct from Summit Racing but they didn't have the lower universal in stock.

      And yes I have a new rebuilt stock steering column sitting in a box.



      I put the Universal joints on both ends. Slipped the shaft into the gear box side and marked the shaft
      were it needed to be cut.



      Little more then an inch needs to come off.






      Really it's straight - Honest !!



      Installation is complete. Total time 45 minutes.



      Parts List
      FR2512DDPL 48 Spline 3/4" DD Polished $99.95

      FR1850SSPL Stainless Steel DD Shaft Polished $85.95

      FR2533DDPL 30 Spline 3/4" DD Polished $101.95

      Pictures hosted by www.garagescene.net
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com