Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 241 to 260 of 949

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2012
      Location
      British Columbia
      Posts
      614
      Country Flag: Canada
      Very nice work and using bolt on stuff most of us "normal" guys can do. Shows that you can have an awesome car without a Kazillion dollars and a top of the line fabrication shop to build your project. Love the second gens and makes me miss my 70 RS SS that I was forced to sell years ago. really enjoyed reading through your thread today, thanks for all the great info.



      PS
      Please show how the access to the back seat will work with the cage in the car. I really want a cage in mine but also want access to the back seat too so I keep flip flopin on putting he cage in.
      Todd
      '14 ZL1, 6 speed and 6.2L of Super Charged Awesome!
      '67 Camaro SS in process. A long, slow, expensive trip...


      How hard can it be...

      Project Obsession
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ject-Obsession





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com