Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 3 of 3
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      Atlanta, GA
      Posts
      431
      Country Flag: United States

      '69 rear bumper on a '67 Camaro......

      Just curious if anyone has tried this? I know the '69 is wider, but what about the bolt location? Reason I ask, is because I'd like to try the AMD aluminum rear bumper on my '67. I'd cut/weld to it fit tighter to the body of course. I prefer the lighter weight, and brushed aluminum look to better match my wheels. Again, just throwing it out there to see if it has been done.

      Dave

      1972 Nova
      1967 RS/SS Camaro - current project


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      Atlanta, GA
      Posts
      431
      Country Flag: United States
      nobody has tried this???
      Dave

      1972 Nova
      1967 RS/SS Camaro - current project

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      Atlanta GA
      Posts
      7,477
      ive seen David Pozzi run a 69 camaro bumper in the front of a 68.. but still havent seen a 69 in the rear..

      i bet it would be pretty cool!


    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com