Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 5 of 5
    1. #1
      Join Date
      May 2002
      Location
      Northern California
      Posts
      10,716
      Country Flag: United States

      Laser or water jet work needed

      My water jet guy is super slammed and we need this soon.

      Would like a quote for:

      3/8" mild steel Ford 9 inch face plates with holes to be tapped for 5/16" screw in studs. Eventually need 8-10+ units but need 2 soon for mock up.

      Let me know if you can help us out.

      Thanks in advance.


      Vince"AT"dreamspeedmotors.com

      MrQuick ΜΟΛ'ΩΝ ΛΑΒ'Ε



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Location
      Oxnard, CA
      Posts
      446
      Shane Prukop
      TRUPART Manufacturing
      805-644-4107, ext. 102
      www.trupartmfg.com


      This is who we use for our laser & water jet cutting.. Hope this helps you out!

    3. #3
      Join Date
      May 2002
      Location
      Northern California
      Posts
      10,716
      Country Flag: United States
      Thanks for the heads up Cris, I wanna see if I can get a member the business first then I'll hit up Shane.


      Vince
      MrQuick ΜΟΛ'ΩΝ ΛΑΒ'Ε


    4. #4
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      Location
      Windy City, IL
      Posts
      272
      Country Flag: United States
      Vince,
      Do you still need this part quoted?

      I'm a manufacturers' rep, and have access to CNC/Laser/Waterjet/Plastic Injection Molding/Die Casting/Electronics/Vinyl Graphics/etc., and I'd be glad to get a few comparable quotes for you, if you still need this done.

      Let me know, Thanks,
      Scott
      Multi Tech Products, Inc.
      Manufacturers' Representative

    5. #5
      Join Date
      May 2002
      Location
      Northern California
      Posts
      10,716
      Country Flag: United States
      Hi Scott, Thank you for the reply and I do appreciate it.

      I did get to have a sit down with my current guy and he hired 2 temp interns to get the flow going to help us get going. We hope to get things expedited.

      Being in the center of Silicon Valley he gets pulled around by bigger firms than we are so we get tossed to the back of the pack. Just one small Tesla contract set us back 4 weeks. Meanwhile our customers are tired of hearing excuses why their projects are hanging.

      Being a tiny company (3 employees) trying to get stuff done is tough but we just can't afford to expand to the new equipment we need. Not to mention I'd love to hire more guys but its just not in the cards at this time. Wow, sorry for the ramped up vent but I do appreciate the help.


      Im not crying I swear.
      Vince @ Dreamspeed
      MrQuick ΜΟΛ'ΩΝ ΛΑΒ'Ε





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com