Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 52

    Threaded View

    1. #16
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      Otsego, MN
      Posts
      142
      Quote Originally Posted by femurphy77 View Post
      Sweet Fairlane! The girlfriend and I are in the early stages of finding a clean Fairlane to build a similar beast ourselves. I've got a 351W and a toploader from a previous project and are trying to find a worthy vehicle for updating. We probably won't get serious in our search until later next year but enjoy seeing vehicles such as your, great inspiration for us.
      '
      Very cool! Fairlanes aren't easy to find. That's why we like ours, cause you don't see them everyday.



      351W and a toploader will be fun! I hope to put a Tremec in mine someday.


      "Project Scarelane" - 1967 Ford Fairlane 500XL Pro-Tour




    Tags for this Thread


    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com