Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 2 of 2
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Location
      South Texas
      Posts
      3
      Country Flag: United States

      New to the forum 1967 LSX Camaro

      Name:  gin.jpeg
Views: 184
Size:  4.7 KBName:  gin4.jpeg
Views: 159
Size:  4.1 KBName:  gin5.jpeg
Views: 167
Size:  4.9 KBName:  gin.jpeg
Views: 184
Size:  4.7 KB

      Hello Pro-Touring members. I am 1Bennyrivers, and new to the forum. This is my 67 Camaro equipped with an LS1/T56. I did the conversion swap myself which makes it more exciting. It is a daily driver averaging 23 MPG with the A/C running. I currently have the mini-tub kit in boxes and have not had a chance to cut the 67 up. I thank forums and members like y'all for tips, hints, advice, and motivation.

      I will post some engine photos later.

      Like all old cars, it has its flaws....

    2. #2
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Location
      Corvallis Montana
      Posts
      597
      Country Flag: United States
      check out my camaro i did a mini tub kit on it




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com