Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 7 of 7
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Oct 2010
      Posts
      4

      74 Chevy Nova from Maine

      Hello!

      I bought this 74 nova 2 years ago. I'm in college and am pretty broke so this has been a slow, low budget build, but I figure it is better this way instead of getting stressed out over the project. These pics are from when I bought it 2 years ago and the build pics will follow soon. I'm going for a street/strip build, Thanks!

      Bill from Southern Maine-
      Attached Files Attached Files

    2. #2
      Join Date
      Oct 2010
      Posts
      4
      btw im setting up a photobucket account so i dont have attatchments

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Oct 2010
      Posts
      4
      lost most of the pics from my old camera but heres the ones i still have [/IMG]

      [/IMG]

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Location
      Corvallis Montana
      Posts
      597
      Country Flag: United States
      that will be cool just do it wright start with the rust and build up cnat build a sky scraper on marshland

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      Mt. Washington, KY
      Posts
      96
      Country Flag: United States
      I loooove the Hatchback Novas. I have a 74 as well. :D

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Jun 2007
      Posts
      292
      Welcome!

      From another dude from Maine.

      Cool Nova.
      My candy dish is filled with razor blades submerged in Anti Freeze.

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Posts
      153
      welcome! cool nova project






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com