Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 6 of 6

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      Dollar Bay, MI
      Posts
      3

      68 Camaro from northern Michigan.

      I've been looking for some sites for my 68 Camaro RS. I actually got this car for free. Well, I guess not totally free. I got my buddy a job and he gave it to me. That's pretty damn free if you ask me haha. Already has a 400 small block in front of a 4 speed. I'm also getting the matching numbers 327. My buddy has owned the car since 96 and was the second owner. He built the 400 small block for a sprint car. It was making 833hp on alcohol. I'm looking to put a smaller cam in it and make it a nice street machine. I'm more of a mustang guy but I can appreciate all muscle cars. If I were to buy a Camaro this is exaclty what I wanted, a 68 with a 327 and a 4 speed. Looking forward to all the info and tips this site has to offer. Here's some pics of my "Free" car haha.








    2. #2
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Location
      overseas
      Posts
      3,434
      Country Flag: United States
      welcome aboard! very nice project! for free - omg!
      Kevin S. (overseas in Germany)
      1963 Chevrolet Impala 2d ht Coupe

      www.CruznArt.com
      CRUZN - Automotive Artworks

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      Dollar Bay, MI
      Posts
      3
      Quote Originally Posted by CruizinKev View Post
      welcome aboard! very nice project! for free - omg!
      Thanks. Its a texas car so it's rock solid. Now I just gotta decide what color I want it.

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome to the site
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      Dollar Bay, MI
      Posts
      3
      Thanks a lot man.

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Posts
      153
      just dont put a ford motor in it! haha welcome to the site!




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com