Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 6 of 6

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      Posts
      4
      Country Flag: United States

      Hello from Virginia

      I ran across this site looking for pictures of GTO's with a pro-touring theme and found some great looking cars. I need to rebuild the original suspension this year and am looking for ideas to make my 40 year old car drive more like a modern car. I want to replace my stock wheels and bias ply tires with a set of 18" wheels and performance radials. I am also thinking of going with a Hotchkis shock/spring combination. I am not planning on doing anything radical but want to make my car more fun to drive. This forum has been a great source for motivation.

      Attached Images Attached Images  





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com