Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 8 of 8

    Threaded View

    1. #8
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Crown Point, Indiana
      Posts
      1,107
      Country Flag: United States
      Yes I have the entire kit with the heat exchanger.
      So after reading ALOT the way I was going to run it is wrong. I have 2 fittings coming out of the rear of the manifold from the heat exchanger I think I need to run those upto two more heat exchangers on either side of my radiator in a loop. Then the cold air intake side I will run two tubes out under either side of the wheel wells to scoops on the outside of the fender (these are my plans anyway just need to figure out how to do it)
      Don't i need 55 psi for FI?
      I have a drawing I will post.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com