Results 1 to 6 of 6
-
09-03-2010 #1
Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
- Location
- Cleveland
- Posts
- 2
New old guy..... Mustang, Cleveland
Hey guys. Lew from Cleveland. Been a member for a while, but never posted. Mostly read thread that interested me. You learn more reading, then talking as they say.
Anyway.
I have always wondered if my car would even fit in on the site, since its carbed. Just wanted to do a carbed car I guess since I am pretty well known for my EFI (stock, diagnosis, swaps) wiring talents , and wanted something different.
Here its is. Nearly completed with its frst make over. Still need to get the hood on, and there are some thing I plan on working out in the suspention over the winter.
302 Twisted wedge head, AOD, 8.8 w/ 3.73's , Cobra brakes, bullets, filled cowl, home made; harness, strut tower brace, crossmembers, sub frame , Aluminum driveshaft, etc.
Paint is Chrysler Black Crystal/laser red/Ford Medium Shadow Grey
Cheap budget build. Under 9k including paint and buying the car.
Go easy on me. I have build a ton of 79-93 Mustangs , but this was my first old one.
How I got it ;

Folder link ; http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z...%20basketcase/
Build pics folder;
http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z...RR/66%20coupe/
Paint

Paint prep folder ;
http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z.../paint%20prep/
Paint folder ;
http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z...20coupe/Paint/
How it sits today ;





Reply With Quote