Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 13 of 13

    Thread: 87' Cutty!

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Location
      San Antonio, TX
      Posts
      1,635
      Quote Originally Posted by olds87 View Post
      Nice cutty. If you want to get upgrades for your suspension, talk to Mark at SC&C.
      ^^x2
      Nice Cutty, build up some funds, and then determine how much you want to budget in stages, keep the car in driveable condition is the best thing I could suggest, keep the enjoyment level up.

      Here's a link to what I like to call the 'candy store' if you don't already have it...
      http://www.scandc.com/
      And don't thank me, I did not help you one bit... the SC&C site is one addictive habit, but everything they have works to a 'T'. Marcus is a fountain of knowlege, great guy to do business with.
      He will even talk you out of buying parts that will not give you the results you are looking for.

      Dave
      84 Monte SS - just a few bolt-ons





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com