Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 108

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      May 2010
      Location
      Chattanooga, TN
      Posts
      137
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Ripped View Post
      I like it. The only thing that I would change, is the exhaust. That's just personal preference, but I think with the "wasp waist" look of your car, it just begs for sidepipes. It would lend itself to a little more 'classic look'

      Except, you risk burning your legs

      Turned out good, though
      Due to the "wasp waist's" contour there is no way to mount side exhaust and they look like they belong on car. Next problem is stock side exhaust do not flow well and a big drag on making power.

      Even the best aftermarket ones like that Black Coupe has aren't much better. Another thing with side exhaust is they are in your ear loud. Drive one for 6-8 Hours and you've had your fill of them and wish you had out the back exhaust.

      Have to say those 4 big Billy Boat NPP Fusion's 4.0" outside dia cans take getting use too. 3.5" would look better.

      Shop hated them at first an I almost backed out on using them too. Like I said, they grown on you, and now there is no way the Shop would let me remove them.

      They are part of modern look borrowed from C6/Z06 just as the front fender vent design is. Most everybody does Classic. We're trying to Modernized a Classic design in hopes it looks like it could have been one of GM design departsment's Sting Ray Concept cars.

      I'm even trying to tastfully mount a "CUP HOLDER" in it to modernize interior somewhat...LOL






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com