Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 128

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Location
      sw Kansas
      Posts
      1,661
      Country Flag: United States
      Nice parts! I had a long history with Fords years ago, all the way from boss 302 to 427 sohc. It's always good to see someone restart. I'm sure I didn't need to tell you that.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      May 2010
      Location
      Phoenix AZ
      Posts
      169
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by wfo guy View Post
      Nice parts! I had a long history with Fords years ago, all the way from boss 302 to 427 sohc. It's always good to see someone restart. I'm sure I didn't need to tell you that.
      I have been messing with fords for over 45yrs. Same from Boss 302 to 427 SOHC and B9. Winding down now with only a year or so left before I hang up the toolbelt. Just current projects to finish then thats it.

    3. #3
      Join Date
      May 2010
      Location
      Phoenix AZ
      Posts
      169
      Country Flag: United States
      The custom wheels from Schott showed up, tires mounted. Schott knocked it out of ballpark on the wheel build!

      Making progress but pretty slow . .

      I finished up building the 304 Stainless Exhaust. The home made headers got ceramic coated. Ready to start assy

      Decided to go with a Dual Quad EFI, that is now here also













    4. #4
      Join Date
      May 2010
      Location
      Phoenix AZ
      Posts
      169
      Country Flag: United States





      This last pic wheel obviously not in place. Gotta jack body up from frame to get it in place




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com