Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 222

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Location
      NJ/PA
      Posts
      396
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by LeighP View Post
      those energy suspension mounts come with that extra piece....it supposed to be bolted under the mount as you show i nthe pic....not sure the reason, but they do stress it be fiitted in the instructions....my trans mount is the same.
      I asked on some other forums also and a guy on lateral g with the same setup said he has run them without with any issues. When I tried to put them in there was not enough room for them to be bolted in correctly. Thats why I left them out. Do you have an ls swap with them in..? If so what adapter plates are you using? Thanks for the help.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com