Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 222

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Location
      NJ/PA
      Posts
      396
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Motown 454 View Post
      Congratulation's That looks sweet in there! That must have felt good putting it in even if its just for mock up. Very nice.
      Thanks man. Yea it felt really good. It actually started to look like a car to me.

      My dad pointed out another thing I need an opinion on. When we where putting the motor mounts onto the actual frame the one way they hang over the edge, but the other way they sit on the frame touching it all the way. Seeing the way it hung over the edge I said it cant be that way. My dad though it was. We put it the way I thought and he emailed me today saying he was right...see the picture below. Can someone confirm which way they sit? Does it matter?








    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com